BORNEO BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration
- Master in Management
- Master in Management (ODL)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Banking
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Foundation in Business
FACULTY OF SECURITY & GOVERNANCE
FACULTY OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & SURVEY
FACULTY OF COMPUTING & INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
PUSAT KEMAHIRAN BORNEO
N/345/7/1077 (MQA/ FA 9333)
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
The North Borneo University College (NBUC) is the first private university established in the state of Sabah. Established under Private Higher Educational Institutions Act 1996, recognized by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and a full member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU,UK). NBUC is a nationally accredited university with a distinguished historical name of North Borneo in acknowledgment of the history and diversity in ethnicity, culture, and language for the State of Sabah. The State of North Borneo was made a British protectorate in 1888.
A qualification from North Borneo University College is recognized and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency, Ministry of Education in China, and Commonwealth Countries.
The course aims to train student's abilities in the business field. Enhance students individual thinking and business insight. The course will also enhance student leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation. The course focuses on teaching methodology and seeks a balance between lifelong learning and career advancement. The course will cultivate talents in different business professional fields.
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management & Analysis
- Leading Organization
- Managing Business Strategy
- Managing Operations
- Managing Human Capital
- Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Project Paper
Minimum One Year and Maximum Two Years.
Lecture, assignment, seminar, practical exercise, and final assessment.
Teaching method：Full Time with Online Blended Learning
*Fully Online Blended Learning was approved under Guidelines on the delivery of higher education programmes during and post COVID-19 Movement Control Order issued by Malaysian Qualifications Agency dated 29 March 2020
- Bachelor’s degree (MQF Level 6) with minimum of CGPA 2.50 or equivalent qualification accepted by University Senate.
- International students required to have minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS or equivalent English proficiency test.
2.Passport-sized photo（clear、white background、3.5cm x 5cm）scanned
3.Bachelor certificate and transcript (with official English translation if the award not in English)
4. Complete Application Form
5. Proof of English proficiency test result.
ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE BY MQA