N/345/6/0817 (MQA/FA 3530)
121 Credit Hours
FIELD OF STUDY
Management and Administration
MODE OF DELIVER
Lectures, Tutorial, Industrial Training
METHOD OF DELIVERY
Conventional with Blended Learning
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business programme was established to help students to develop a wider range of business and soft skills. The programme prepares students for a global, culturally diverse career, with opportunities spanning sectors and industries. Students will be equipped with in-depth understanding of the concepts, practices and techniques of export management, international economics, cross-cultural management, international financial management, international business law, international management and international human resource management.
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0 (2 subjects) including pass grade of Mathematics and English at SPM level. or
- Pass Diploma (Level 4, MQF) , or
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation program from private or public institution with minimum CGPA 2.0. or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysia government.
* International student need to meet IELTS at 5.5 or equivalent
Career opportunities are as per the following :
- Business Development Project
- Public Relationship Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Property Insurance Company
- Automobile Dealer
- Telco Company
Upon successfully completing the Program, you will be awarded the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) by North Borneo University College, an Internationally recognised University by The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU, UK). Established in 2006, first private university established in State of Sabah recognised by Ministry of Education, Malaysia under Private Higher Educational Institutional Act 1996.