N/343/6/0191 (MQA/FA 3720)
123 Credit Hours
FIELD OF STUDY
Finance, Banking and Insurance
MODE OF DELIVER
Lectures, Tutorial, Industrial Training
METHOD OF DELIVERY
Conventional with Blended Learning
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Banking introduces students to the principles and practices of the necessary skills to be successful professionals in the banking industry. This program provides the opportunity for students to plan, organize and gain knowledge in the bank or in other financial institution. Students will be equipped with in-depth understanding and knowledge in islamic banking, financial service marketing, banking operations and documentations, bank security, banking theories and practices as well as international banking.
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0 (2 subjects) including pass grade of Mathematics and English at SPM level. or
- Pass Diploma (Level 4, MQF) , or
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation program from private or public institution with minimum CGPA 2.0. or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysia government.
* International student need to meet IELTS at 5.5 or equivalent
- Investment Manager
- Account Manager
- Finance Manager
- Auditing Manager
- Bank, Financial Institution, Audit firm, Government Sector (Finance / Account)
- Education sector, Private sector (services), Commercial sector, Consultants
- Company secretary
- Tax agents
Upon successfully completing the Program, you will be awarded the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) by North Borneo University College, an Internationally recognized University by The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU, UK). Established in 2006, first private university established in State of Sabah recognized by Ministry of Education, Malaysia under Private Higher Educational Institutional Act 1996.