BORNEO BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration
- Master in Management
- Master in Management (ODL)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Banking
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Foundation in Business
FACULTY OF SECURITY & GOVERNANCE
FACULTY OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & SURVEY
FACULTY OF COMPUTING & INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
PUSAT KEMAHIRAN BORNEO
1 - 2 YEARS
FT / PT / ODL
MIM (ODL) offers flexibility of studying for the working adults. Balancing work responsibilities that are usually busy and hectic, studying through online distance learning mode allows the students to study at their own pace and manage their own timing to achieve the end result. Our MIM (ODL) are adapted from North Borneo University College’s fully accredited MIM and designed to suit the online mode learning.
Online learning environment removes geographical barriers by enabling student to participate in lecture and group discussion in real time with peers and lecturers. The program enables students to draw on the wide-ranging experience of others in the same cohort to tackle complex issues assignment collectively. Student will be able to consolidate, practice and develop virtual team working skills. Students can finish the program in 15-18 months.
- Bachelor's degree (MQF Level 6) with minimum of CGPA 2.50 or equivalent qualification accepted by University Senate.
- International students required to have minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS or equivalent English proficiency test.
SUBJECT / COURSE STRUCTURE
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management & Analysis
- Leading Organization
- Managing Business Strategy
- Managing Operations
- Managing Human Capital
- Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Project Paper