The information provided below apply for International Students. Prospective students can contact the Borneo International Student Service (BISS) for further details. Contact details are given at the end of this page. All international students are required to read the guidelines to ensure all information is complete. There are essentially three (3) basic steps to the applications process at North Borneo University College.
STEP 1 : SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Students are advised to read the requirements for admission carefully and ensure all information submitted is complete and true.
- Obtain an Application Form from NBUC International Office, NBUC representatives or download from the FORM section under Online Resource page.
- Submission can be done via Online Registration, send in the printed form and relevant documents to BISS office directly or through an authorised representative in your country.
- Complete the form and attach the following document :
International students applying from Country of Origin (New applicants)
- To apply, please make application fee payment
- Passport sized photographs (4cm x 5.5cm, white background) with applicant's name and passport number written on the back side;
- Certified true copies of all academic qualifications and English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEFL or Equivalent);
- A complete set your passport Photocopy - all pages including blank pages. (The passport must have a validity period of at least 12 months);
- An updated resume (for Postgraduate program application only);
- Employment confirmation letter from employer (if applicable)
International students applying within Malaysia ( Transfer student)
- To register, please make payment for application fee; together with all documents from (b) to (f) listed above;
- Offer Letter will be issued by North Borneo University College;
- Request for the following documents from recent college/institution and ensure that all documents are CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES by the college/institution;
a. Release letter;
b. Attendance record;
c. Result slip or academic transcripts or certificates.
For any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our Borneo International Student Service (BISS) :
Telephone Number : +6 088 218 230 / +6 088 487 230 / +6 088 487 248
Fax Number : +6088 486 248