BORNEO BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Business Administration
- Master in Management
- Master in Management (ODL)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Banking
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Foundation in Business
FACULTY OF SECURITY & GOVERNANCE
FACULTY OF HOSPITALITY & TOURISM
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & SURVEY
FACULTY OF COMPUTING & INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
PUSAT KEMAHIRAN BORNEO
Students of Diploma in Accounting will acquire valuable knowledge in management as well as accountancy program. Students will also be able to apply their knowledge to solve problems in management with supporting facts and creative ideas. This program provides a good impact towards the development of confident characteristics and to ensure the management in an organization is managed well by proficient accountants which then leads to the success of the company by securing more opportunities.
Therefore, students will be able to master accountancy and management knowledge, ethics as well as the soft skills needed to become professional accountants, and financial assistant officer, to produce professionals in the field of accounting and management.
In addition, the focus will also be placed on enhancing the students’ soft skills, communication, ethical and management to provide comprehensive training with up-to-date technologies in the business and management field.
Diploma in Accounting aim to produce accounting administrators with the technical skills and the fundamental knowledge for an accounting career in the industry and commerce, both in the public and private sectors. This parallel and supports the North Borneo University College (NBUC) vision and mission because this program can produce human resources in the field of accounting and to fulfill customer needs and expectations in providing education and quality training in accounting field.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics, and a pass in English; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject with credits in Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- A certificate or its equivalent in a related field.
LIST OF CORE COURSE
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING I
DIA1233 BUSINESS LAW
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING II
DIA2163 COSTING I
INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING I
ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM
INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING II
- Accounting technician
- Accounts assistant
- Accounts executive
- Accounts payable clerk
- Accounts receivable clerk
- Billing clerk
- Finance executive
- Management trainee
- Payroll clerk
- Accounting firm
- Property Insurance Company
- Automobile Dealer
- Telco Company
AWARDSUpon successfully completing the Program, you will be awarded the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) by North Borneo University College, an Internationally recognised University by The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU, UK). Established in 2006, first private university established in State of Sabah recognised by Ministry of Education, Malaysia under Private Higher Educational Institutional Act 1996.
ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE BY MQA