North Borneo University College welcomes and encourages prospective students to consider and choose your learning journey with us. Here are the information provided to prepare prospective students for enrollment at the City Campus, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. The steps are simple and easy.
STEP 1 :
Choose Program & Eligibility
STEP 2 :
STEP 3 :
Offer Acceptance & Registration
1. Choose Your Program
You can choose any preferred programs by browsing through the information in program page. We offer foundation level up to postgraduate level (Master and PhD) for you to choose from.
2. Check Entry Requirement
Compare your highest academic qualifications with the entry requirement. Admission through APEL is also accepted. For further inquiries, do not hesitate to leave your questions through the Enquiry Form.
3. Financial Assistance
View the list of funding and scholarships to support your tuition fees.
1. Online Application
Filling in our Online Application will take you less than 5 minutes. Please make sure all given details are correct before submitting.
Your application will be processed and you will receive a conditional offer letter (COL) at your email address. Please read the instruction given carefully for further action.
3. Unconditional Offer Letter
Unconditional offer letter (OL) will be issued once the copy of academic transcript is received via email or post whichever easier for you to send.
1. Upon Acceptance/Rejection/ Deferment of the Offer
Upon receiving the offer letter (OL), please respond to our offer of admission:
Accept/Reject the offer:
- Fill in the Acceptance Form and submit it to the Admission & Records Unit through the post/email/fax.
If you accept but intend to defer our offer:
- Fill in and submit the Deferment Form enclosed, together with the Acceptance Form
Note: These forms should reach us by the stipulated date as stated in the offer letter; otherwise, the offer of admission will automatically be revoked.
2. Health Requirements (Full-Time Students)
All students are required to undergo medical check-up at any recognized Government Hospitals/Private Hospitals/Clinics. Students are advised to bring and submit their medical report on the Registration Day.
Note: The University has the right to revoke the admission of a student if he/she is found to be afflicted by a contagious disease.
3. Verification of the Original Academic Credentials
You are required to bring along the original documents/items of the following on the Registration Day:
- Identification Card
- Two recent photographs measuring 3 cm × 3.5 cm with your name, IC No., and program offered written at the back of every photograph.
- Highest academic certificate.
Note: No candidate will be allowed to enroll without producing the original academic documents on the Registration Day.
- Telephone Number : +6 088 218 230 / +6 088 487 230 / +6 088 487 248
- Fax Number : +6088 486 248